Every year around the holidays we go to Chads Aunt 'Chelles house and bake. It is one of my favorite traditions!! The kids have a blast and we adults do too! 'Chelle is so creative, infact she is the most creative person I know. Every year she does a craft with the kids while we are there. This year she and the kids made reindeer flower pots and they turned out so cute. She also made candy with the kids and they LOVED it!! We adults made thumpprint cookies, peanut butter balls, chocolate mint cookies, rice krispie treats and chex mix!! I had so much fun and the kids had a blast!! I love the memories that 'Chelle is creating with the kids, I know this is something that they will grow up and remember fondly. I really feel blessed to be able to call 'Chelle my family! Chad is not feeling well, so he stayed home and got rest. I was supposed to go shopping in Canton tomorrow with Heather and 'Chelle, but since he is not feeling well I did not want to leave and make him take care of all 3 kids, so I am going to stay home instead. I was really looking forward to it as I have not yet been there and have heard about how fantastic it is, but we can go another time. I figure maybe I can get the tree put up tomorrow and the lights on outside. I will stay busy!
Till next time..................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment