Friday, November 28, 2008
Whats the time??
Its 3:41AM to be exact!! I have never been a fan of the black Friday shopping. I usually stay as far away from the stores as I possibly can! I see those people on TV fighting and pushing people down to get what they want and I think they are crazy. Today I am going to be one of those people. (well, I dont intend to push anyone down) We are paying 2 mortgages right now since our other house has not sold and we need every deal we can get, so I am going to go out and find us one! I set my alarm for 3:55, thinking I could get up and throw some clothes on and go and be at Toys R Us at 5 when they open. (I am NOT a morning person so this early morning trip was not all that exciting to me) I am dead asleep when Chad waked me up saying it is 4:20 and that my clock is wrong. I jumped out of bed and started getting ready when I looked at my watch.....It said 3:30! I went to the kitchen to check the time and sure enough it was 3:30. HIS clock was wrong!! UGH! I didnt go back to sleep. Now I sit here waiting to leave, early in the morning, to go shopping, in the dark, and in th rain. This better be worth it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment