I haven't written here in a while, and if you know Aidan then you know why! Time to write a blog? puh-leese, I am lucky to get a shower! As I type I can hear his little footsteps trying to sneak by to get into who knows what, breaking something, writing on my walls, peeing off the balcony at the top of the stairs (YES...he really has done that, more then once!) and I could swear his sole purpose is to see just how upset he can get me!! As busy as that kid is, I adore him and he always breaks up my frustration by doing something rediculously cute and funny. This is my trouble child, and I predict many a call from school in his later years!
I was going to write more, tell you about life and whats shakin' with us, inform you of what has been happening with Cameron and Isaac....but Aidan has gotten himself stuck underneath a dining room chair somehow and I have to go save him. (I continued writing that sentence because I felt he needed to sweat it out a bit before I came in and got him.....he is right now saying "come get me, i stuck. dont be mean, mom. please dont be mean. come get me")
Never a dull moment, NEVER!
Duty calls.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment