I havent posted in quite a while. Life has kept me busy!
Christmas was great. the kids got way to much stuff, as always. Every year I say I am going to scale down and not get them so much, and every year I lose control and go overboard! They loved everything and all in all it was a really good day!
Chad and I had a great time in Vegas! What an amazing place! I was in awe walking around to all the hotels and seeing all they had to offer. I felt like I was traveling the world; Rome, Paris, New York; all the while I was just walking down the strip! It was so good to have that time for just the two of us, holding each others hands instead of one of the kids. Dont get me wrong, we missed the kids and were ready to come home to them, but I was glas that we took that selfish trip for just us. We needed that time together! We saw the Beatles LOVE show and Oh My Gooodness..it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If you should ever have the chance to see it, I highly recommend doing so, It was an unbelievable show that brought chills to my body and tears to my eyes!
Cam had semester exams last week. He studied like a madman and did great on them! School was never my strong suit, but Cam never ceases to amaze me with his grades in school. He makes me so proud! I looked at him the other day and it was like he had grown in just a few seconds. He is almost taller then me (but then, arent most people!) and he just looks so mature. He is not my little baby anymore, and that saddens me! I am, though, very proud of the young man he is becoming. He has been through so much and yet still has it all together! What a great kid he is!
Isaac is growing too, like a little weed! He is such a funny kid! Talk about going through things, that precious boy has been through more then any kid should his age should ever have to endure. Life has been confusing for him, but he is so resiliant. He still has some issues and problems, of corse, but I think that he is working through them well and will come up on top. He is so helpful around the house, always willing to take the trash out or wipe down the table without hesitation. He warms my heart and I love him so much. I am so blessed to have that smiling face in my life!
Which brings me to Aidan. Raising Aidan is like having my first kid all over again! He tests my limits every chance he gets so Its a good thing he is so dag gone cute! And funny, he says stuff sometimes that make me laugh so hard. I pulled him out of his mothers day out program. He had another accident and they wanted to move him to the other class. I was not comfortable with this place anymore, so I decided to just keep him home. I dont work so I didnt need him there anyway, I just sent him for the socialization with other kids. So, now he is home with me full time. I am not going to find another place for him right now, We will just hang out at home and run erronds and stuff. He is actually really happy to be home and is thrilled to not be going to school anymore, which I never expected. I guess he did not like it there as much as I thought he did, so all worked out for the best!
Lets see....what else. Oh...we adopted a dog! She is 2 1/2 years old and is a toy fox terrier named Jackie. She is a pleasure to have around and is my baby girl! (Its nice to not be the only bitch in the house...hahahaha!) She fits our lifestyle perfectly. She is active, yet can lay on the couch with you and chill as well. The kids adore her, as do I!
I suppose that is it for now, since Aidan is now whining for a snack and mom duty calls! Hope all is well with those reading!
Till next time...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment