We leave for Vegas Thursday morning. Right now it is Tuesday at 4:00PM. Thats 39 hours to hours to take off! Needless to say, I am super stoked about it!
In other news....
Tammy and the kids came over to play today. The kids had fun and it was a nice break from the usual. As always, it was good to see them. Cam left with them and is spending the night. I tried to fit Aidan in his overnight bag, but Tam wasnt having it! Ha! I kid, I kid!
Aidan and Isaac are currently watching cartoons. We had a *mostly* no TV morning and afternoon, so their little eyes are glued to that TV at the moment. I say mostly because this morning we did watch a cartoon or two together. I got up when Chad left for work and just laid in bed and watched the news. I rarely do this, I usually get up and watch the news in the living room, but today I was feeling extra lazy. Anyway, first Aidan got up and got in bed with me, then Isaac got up and crawled in, and finally Cam came in and cuddled up next to us. It was the four of us in my bed, all covered up and giggling at the tube. It was one of those priceless moments I live for, surrounded in comfort with the kiddos I love most!
Today Aidan told me "check yourself mommy!" Thats something I tend to say to Cam when his attitude starts getting all whacked, I say "You better check yourself and that 'tude lil' mister" Clearly this is something Aidan has paid attention to. Ahhh, the things that come out of that kids mouth!
Its nice having Isaac back home! I missed his smiling face and silly laugh! Last night we watched funniest home videos and he laughed so hard...it was simply adorable!
Thats all I've got for now!
Till next time..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment