Sunday, December 7, 2008

Par-tay!

Chad company Christmas party was fun, it always is. There was gambling, Blackjack and Craps to be exact. They passed out play money before the games began. When the night was over, you got prizes depending on how much you had one. The person with the most money picks a prize first, the person with the next highest picks seconds...so on and so forth. Everyone leaves with something!! I am usually close to the end. I am not lucky! I am very conservative with my money, but luck is not my lady! The company Chad works for is phenominal. They treat their employees so well, its truly amazing the perks Chad gets! We have been blessed in that the economy struggles have not affected his line of business. The prizes last night were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They had about 10 big flat screen TVs, I am talking like 42". There were atleast 12 laptops, if not more. They had Louis Vuitton purses (I personally cant imagine picking a purse over some of the electronics, but the ladies were practically drooling over them). Some of the other stuff was cameras, iPods, American Express Gift Cards....you get the picture. Most people were playing the games as couples, meaning they each got money and at the end of the night they could combine their chips for a larger total, therefore having greater chances of getting to pick early on. I played alone, being that Chad is a partner he did not get money and did not get to participate. What did I want for my birthday? A GPS device, since I am sooo bad at directions. What did I win last night? A Garmin GPS....apparently one of the best ones on the market (according to the internet check I did this AM) YAY me!

It was a good night. The kids were good for my mom. Chad and I had a blast. I laughed a lot. Fun was had!

I am thanking my lucky stars for Chads incredible job stability!

till next time...........

1 comment:

Super Mom Ward said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Our Christmas Party is tomorrow night! I will keep you posted on if I win anything!