Saturday, December 6, 2008

This is how we roll.......

Tonight we are going to Chads company Christmas party. My mom is coming to watch the kids, YAY! Its been a long time since Chad and I were kidless together...so long I can't even remember the last time! We can leave the house without the Batman backpack with a change of clothes for the kids? No Blankie to keep up with? I dont have to listen to the kids fight in the backseat about what radio station or CD they want to listen to (cause its NEVER agreed upon)? C'mon 7:00!!!

Other then that, not much is happening here! Chad had to work today so he is gone. Bummer! As I type the kids are in the living room (well, just Aidan and Isaac) playing Spiderman and Venom! I was just informed that I must be Mary Jane. I love the imagination they have! Rarely am I actually Mom....I am Batgirl, Catwoman, Princess Lea, and the ocassional Wonder Woman! (I have to admit thats my personal favorite!) Oh, and how I could I forget Baby Maddox. Aidan has a serious obsession with Bryans daughter Maddox. He loves her. He talks to her when she is not here. He feeds the invisible Maddox food. He pretends to be her and cries. He makes me pretend to be her and wants to take care of me. At school on their Thanksgiving project, he said the only thing he was thankful for this year was baby Maddox (thanks a lot son!) He even told his teachers he had a sister named Maddox! When he came home and I explained that she was his cousin and he cant say she is his sister, he got very upset and said "Dont say that!" My favorite was when he said "Mommy, I lub baby Maddox, can we keep her?" I said "Oh Sweetie, I think Unca B would miss her" and he says "So!"

I mean seriously, was I ever entertained before I started having babies?!!

To sum up:
-My kids make me giggle!
-Yay for nights without the ruckus!

Hope all is well with all of you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: